From Fotos

Saturday, July 13, 2013

listen from within, but look outward

I always preach to listen your inner voice.........and that is how I have lived my life completely, for better or worse............as I have said before, I have done so many things that I wouldn't have if I had not listened so closely, but while those things were great and still are today, I think the real focus in our journey while we are here is to use that inner voice for the better good...............yes look inward for direction for your dreams and goals and all, but look inward so you can look outward and see what needs to be done with your own bare hands to make this place a better place.........maybe focus your dreams and goals in a way that will effect many people in a positive way (the right charity to support, the right person to help, the right place to live so you can be more effective)............also focus your dreams and goals so that when you are gone, you will leave one hell of a legacy.......that for me, is my kids...........for instance my inner voice has led me in music and I will leave that legacy for my children to carry on the torch for me and they can do even more with it and bigger/better things......so while I have tried so hard to uplift people with my musical talents, my hope is that my children will do AMAZING things with what I have left them.

whatever you are led to do, do it well, do it with passion and don't let anyone tell ya you are crazy, just maintain your focus outward towards others and you will know deep inside that your life was worth living..........your life will have been worth something to someone else.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment