From Fotos

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

let your heart do the steering

so many things run through a cancer patients mind..........how long will I live, can I bear the treatments, am I strong enough, do people really care, what will happen when I die, how will my family make it when I die..............lots of negatives come and go

but so many more positives are there as well, if you let em come through the crap............
like.............I am blessed to still be alive, the fact that people really do love me, the treatment is really worth it to live longer, maybe there really will be a cure, God loves me, God can heal me, my family is strong enough to make this journey with me..........a ton of positives as well...........

I suppose it may be easier to listen to the cons, but I choose daily to hear the pros...........

all that negative bullcrap wont do me ANY good, so why listen to it or focus on it........I agree these thoughts are only natural, but to me, it is my logical brain getting in the way of my drive and my heart......my heart steers me and my drive moves me along.......it has moved me along a crazy and awesome life so far, so I will let it continue to do the same today and tomorrow............

my hope is that everybody I come into contact with, will catch "fire" of this drive I have and life their lives by letting their hearts lead them through each obstacle and into each every journey that comes their way...........to me tell you, it is the only way to live!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment