From Fotos

Sunday, June 23, 2013

RocketnFoxx..............hold on for the ride!

When I was diagnosed with this wonderful cancer, one of the first things I did was create a bucket list to help me stay focused on living..........and it has done that!  I have completed many things on the list, but one of the most important to me was my first tattoo...............

some think the idea of a tattoo is stupid or even disrespects God......whatever......its my doing not theirs and it is between me and God.......really all that matters.........the one thing that really mattered to me was to have tattoos that held a heavy meaning in my heart..........I will attempt to explain my first tat..............

I met my wife Dee Dee on the internet over 15 years ago in an old school chat room, it was cool, I was a bad boy, I was still married while I chatted with her..............that being said, it was all meant to be.......whether you think of me as a heathen horrible sinner for this, that is up to you, I am just telling my story...........my screen name was Rocketman, hers was Foxx

the nice thing about our relationship was we only talked and chatted....and we opened up to each other........because of this I had this incredible feeling, that this was gonna be something wonderful......
one thing led to another and we met, it wasn't odd at all, we knew each other, we really did..........

now to move past the boring specifics.............................

I told Dee I was a dreamer, a big dreamer............told her of some of my ambitions, well she was little spooked, but....................

from that point in time, she has been along for the ride, for good or bad, better or worse...........
I have tried to give the love of my life the ride of her life........so when you examine this tattoo.........you can see why I think it is the perfect tat to illustrate our life together!

She held on to me for dear life and has had the time of her life, sometimes not too sure about what is gonna happen next, but none the less..........she held on without fail, and she still holds on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment