From Fotos

Saturday, June 8, 2013

something comfortable......a challenge

sitting here reflecting on my experiences while writing and recording over the years........so many challenges  and frustrations, but.......with each and everyone of them, came a feeling of victory......I have learned so much from so many people, that no matter what was thrown my way, it was all worth it in more ways than one! 

so many good times and good melodies came along the way......

to this day, I use all of my experience I have built up over all these times to excel in my home studio, whether it be recording techniques or writing and altering songs on the fly......that some times it seems to just come to me by second nature.....

now when I rig up my gear for recording, I remember all the people who have helped and challenged me.....and I say a big thank you!  I feel very fortunate to have been able to work with them, it has been a massive blessing.

with this being said, I am now working on new material for a new album....I am combining former times with todays times and some interesting things are coming about.......there are still challenges each and every day, but I know from experience that these challenges will bring forth celebrations!

so as you read this, don't really focus on my comments here as a musician, but as a human here on earth, taking each struggle, each obstacle.....and then turning them into opportunities and triumphs......triumphs way back then and triumphs into the future and beyond!!

Never back away from a challenge!!

LIVE LIFE WITH WILD ABANDON!!  CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment