From Fotos

Thursday, June 6, 2013

more than one blessing

sitting here thinking of what is important to most folks.......on the surface people may say their family, God or even the home.........these things are all important to everyone....a home is where you build your family and regenerate, so that is very important and that really isn't a physical place as they say "home is where the heart is".......family is very important as well, you share your entire life's existence with them, they laugh and cry with you, your children are an important part of your legacy.......God is extremely important as well (whatever God you serve)........

things can be important as well.....but some folks say "things" are temporary....well I suppose so, but anything is temporary if you look at it in certain ways........my music for instance is just as important to me as most things..........it is another part of my legacy, I will leave it here when I am gone, I am blessed with the tools and abilities to write and record my thoughts and melodies for people to experience many years from now.....but that too is temporary in a way.....my music will stop being created at some point and it will just be memories to look back on......

memories fade away at some point......so I try as hard as I can to document or log as much of my life as I can......so it wont fade away as quickly......

in the end my most important thing is my wife Dee Dee.......so many reasons here........I came back to knowing God on a personal level (prolly wouldn't have done that without her), I have great kids, she has encouraged me constanstly (music, business, church, emotionally, the list is endless).........without her, most things for me would have very little meaning......

i guess in my rambling here, I just hope to stir you up, to think about not just the "one" most important thing in your life..........but to take stock in everything you have around you and everything you have experienced.....and smile.....because we all will leave this place at some point, so enjoy it while you are hear and (most importantly) help others to enjoy it as well!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment