From Fotos

Friday, June 28, 2013

it all depends on how you look at it.............

sittin here thinkin bout my life..........as with all folks, we make lots of mistakes.........sometimes we learn from em, sometimes we don't...........I have made more mistakes than most I think, but I have absolutely no regrets!  whether it was marrying my jr. high school sweet heart that ended up in divorce, or being a dishonest person in my early years.....it really doesn't matter...........I tell my kids to "try" and never let someone tell them they "cant"......and if they fail or make a mistake, then try again and try again and try again.........eventually I got everything right and so will they.......God knows my heart and He knows what He wants from me...........so all opened doors or closed doors were fine with me............people have mentioned to me from time to time "what the hell were you thinkin?".......I say "hell if I know! I just know I made it work eventually"  It all depends on perspective and your heart.......so, its ok to listen to others as far as guidance, just remember they are looking "in" and not "out" and they do not know your heart or anything...so take that all with a grain of salt and remember to make your "own" decisions.............in the end you don't have to answer to "them" and remember to think of what their motives are behind telling you these things........I realize I am rambling here, just trying to reign in my thoughts.............

I guess I just wanted to say that its ok to follow your dreams, no matter how wacky they are!  You NEVER know where something will lead you really.....so if you hear it in your heart, it probably is the right thing to do (no matter how hard or strange it may sound at the time).............

get alone and listen close, amazing things can happen!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment